Art Fairs, Exhibition, Festival, Prizes & Awards, Workshop.
2020 iJungle Illustration Awards
Call for Artists
iJungle illustration Awards 2020, competition to celebrate the world´s art of illustration has been recently opened for entries inviting all illustrators, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world to participate. Every year it gives the posibility to the winners to have their work selected for the annual book.
● Book – Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed and digital picturebooks for children, youth and adults, book covers for text books, inside illustrations, interactive books, works of fiction and non-fiction, zines, artist books.
● Editorial – Illustration works commissioned for printed and digital magazines, newspapers, fanzines, other publications. Includes illustrations for articles, news items, cartoons, political satire, reports and others.
● Comics – Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed or digital comics and graphic novels (Send up to 5 illustrations/pages).
● Commercial – Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed or digital advertising, merchandising, posters, greetings cards, annual reports, packaging, brochures, leaflets, calendars, toys, vinyl toys, plush toys, CDs, DVDs, record sleeves, stamps, board games, animations or websites and others, which have been commercially commissioned.
● New Talent (Student) – Open to all illustration students in all countries.
● Self-Promotion – Unpublished work, gallery art, personal or experimental work, commissioned but not published work by professionals)
HOW TO APPLY
● Entries first created or published from 2018 through 2020 are eligible.
● There is a limit of 5 works that each illustrator can submit for all categories.
● Send your digital files saved as JPG, 72 dpi, RGB (not CMYK), 1024 pixels on the longest side, less than 500KB. The awarded entries will be asked later to send a new, higher resolution file, after the Jury decisions.
A jury of some of the world´s best illustrators and art directors will select the winners. All winning entrants will be exhibit in the iJungle 2020 Illustration Annual! This book will be available FOR FREE online and at the iBook Store, reaching thousands of Art Directors, Illustrators, Representatives, Gallerists and Curators worldwide, giving the awarded members international recognition!
iJungle 2020 Illustration Awards is open to illustrators, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world.
All winning entrants will be exhibit in the 2020 iJungle Illustrational Annual.
The following awards will be distributed as well:
● 1 Best of the Best (chosen from one of the gold medalists)
● Up to 1 Gold Medal for each category (7 gold medals)
● Up to 20 Merit Awards for each category (Up to 140 Merit Awards).
Moreover, all awarded Illustrators will receive an Award Certificate and the Gold Medalists will have e-magazines dedicated to their work with an interview, with extensive social media promotion.
fee: Entry fee is $20 USD for Single Image/Student EntryMultiple Image Entry is $40 US for up to 5 related uploads.
Opportunity by iJungle
Web site: https://www.ijungleawards.com/